Sunday, May 27, 2018

Yuga Aoyama

"I Can not Stop Twinkling, meaning you can't stop my sparkles!" - Aoyama in Time to Pick Some Names

Yuga Aoyama

Yuga Aoyama (青山優雅 Aoyama Yūga) is one of the students in U.A. High School. His code name is "Can't Stop Twinkling". His Quirk is Navel Laser. He is training to become a ProHero. He is from Hero Class 1-A. Aoyama's Japanese voice is by Kosuke Kuwano. His English dub voice actor is Joel McDonald.


Appearance

Aoyama has long blonde hair and long eyelashes. His eyes are big and purple and always shiny. 

In his costume, he wears a red wing-shaped visor. He wears a shiny silver armor with a black under suit and a sparkly violet cape. His black suit has a yellow line under the armor to his shoulder and knee pads has beam openings. He wears a belt that allows him to use his Quirk.

Personality

Aoyama is a chicken. He likes smiling and attention. He also keeps a secret — where was Aoyama during the USJ incident -- that even until today is not revealed. He also has a habit to speak random French.

Quirk and Abilities

Navel Laser: Aoyama is capable of firing out blue lasers from his navel... for only a minute, of course.

Weaknesses

As explained by Aoyama, he can't use his Quirk for more than a minute or he'll get a belly ache. Mina Ashido took advantage on hearing this.

History

Trivia

  • Aoyama's first name consists the word "Yuuga" (優雅) means "elegance". His last name Kanji is (青山) translating to "blue mountain".
    • Previously, Aoyama's code name was "I Can not Stop Twinkling", but got shortened into "Can't Stop Twinkling" by Midnight.
  • Aoyama likes himself.
  • His blood type is "O".
  • Aoyama's birthday is on May 30th.

Quotes

"Where do you think I was? (They underestimate us cuz' we're kids) Where do you think I was? Where do you think I was? (Where?) It's a secret!"
"You guys aren't being creative enough. I'll show you how it's like to be allowed to use your Quirk!"
"If I use my Quirk for a minute, I'll get a belly ache!" 
"But I don't think we'll meet again."
"Do you... like him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment